.

Intricate and Unique Designs, Individual and Personalized Designs are Entertained.
Interested....email me at brinara@ymail.com

Green Phoenix Brooch

SOLD !!
Its been a very busy week for me, to prepare my daughter with her coming exam next week..but while busy teaching her, my hand cannot stop of playing with the wire; and here is another brooch. I used two different colors of wire, green and silver..
I also used Onyx as the main stone and together with swarovski pearls, green and white.


Onyx Gemstone meaning

Onyx is known to separate. It can help release negative emotions such as sorrow and grief. It is used to end unhappy or bothersome relationships.

Onyx guards against negativity

Onyx jewelry is worn to defend against negativity that is directed at you. Black stones have protective energies in the sense that black is the absence of light, and therefore, can be used to create invisibility.

  • Fortifies self confidence and responsibility
  • Sharpens your senses
  • Encourages a healthy egotism



Materials: Black Onyx, swarovski pearls, non tarnish silver plated and green wire.

Design by: salina

No comments: